Louisville and Lagrange
Chronic or recurring sinus infections can be caused by blockages or constricted sinus passageways. Many people think of chronic sinusitis as just part of life or something inherited from a parent, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with it.
Will a Balloon Sinuplasty Relieve Chronic Sinus Infections?
Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty:
- Get relief from sinusitis or chronic infections.
- Many patients find it permanently improves their sinus issues.
- It’s relatively non-invasive, so there’s less recovery.
- There’s no cutting involved, so it’s less painful than other options.
- Most procedures are 30 minutes, and you’ll be home the same day.
Does Balloon Sinuplasty Really Work?
Does chronic sinusitis ever go away? Not on its own. Some chronic sinus problems can be addressed with medications but if they always return, balloon sinuplasty may be your best option. A short, 30-minute outpatient procedure may permanently alleviate symptoms and can eliminate the need for further treatment. Let Louisville Family ENT help you get the chronic sinusitis relief you need to start living a healthier, happier life.
Get evaluated for a balloon sinuplasty. Call Us