We are currently seeing patients under the guidelines of the CDC.
What We Are Doing to Minimize Your Risk
- We are regularly sanitizing exam rooms and waiting areas, with frequent deep cleaning of clinic spaces.
- We are practicing social distancing.
- We are screening patients for symptoms and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering our office.
- Universal masking is required for all patients and staff.
What to Expect When You Are Here
- Please bring your own face mask or cloth covering
- Please CALL the office at 502-333-4219 to notify the office when you are in the parking lot.
- We will respond to let you know when it is safe to come up to the office.
- This number is to notify of appointment arrival only. Please call the main office at 502-893-3342 with any questions or concerns.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Be prepared to have your temperature checked upon entrance to the building as well as at our front desk.
- Please take note of restrictions of accompanying persons except as necessary.
- Only one parent or guardian of patients under 18 years of age
- One guardian or caregiver of adult patients when necessary
- We will accommodate use of cellular devices during exams to keep family members informed
- ALL paperwork must be completed and brought with you to your appointment. If you have not completed your new or updated patient paperwork your appointment is subject to be rescheduled.